Although typically available in a few sizes: 11, 13, 16, 30, 40 and 60 dram, the new and largest 125 dram reversible cap vials can be the perfect addition to your cannabis business. They are multifunctional, meaning they can convert from a regular to a child-resistant cap, allowing users to choose which one they want to use.
Let’s have a look at some of their key characteristics so that you can see what makes these vials so popular that they’re taking over the cannabis packaging market.
125 Dram Reversible Vials Characteristics
The 125 dram vials come with a reversible cap that has a child resistant and non-child resistant or regular mode.
In the upright push and turn position, the cap provides extra security because it is in child resistant mode. If you want to use the regular mode, simply flip over the cap and transform it into a screw top container. This way the vial will be easier to open which is great for people who have mobility or pain issues.
This is one of the main features that makes people choose this product over alternatives, but the biggest reason of all is the fact that it is much larger than other vials or storage containers available on the market; it has enough storage space to put boveda humidity packs in with the product, as well as fit in a lot more product in comparison to smaller vials.
Pros of 125 Dram Reversible Vials
Here are some of the main benefits of the 125 dram reversible vial that illustrate what it is that makes it an outstanding product that every smoke shop or dispensary needs.
- Preserves the quality of the herb because of its airtight seal
- Unique size
- Multi-use (dry herb, food etc.)
- Stores Boveda packs
- Has the capacity to store much more cannabis than other types of vials or storage containers
- With a reversible cap that’s certified child-resistant and easy to use for those with pain or dexterity issues
- The vial can easily convert from child-resistant to a regular screw top
- Provides users with 2 options: regular and child-resistant
- Offers flexibility
- Pharmaceutical grade material
- Features a classic pharmaceutical look
- Moisture resistant features
- Air tight seal
- Cost effective
- Largest on the market
- Bigger than traditional vials, yet just as secure
- Convenient way to store recreational and medical marijuana
In comparison to alternatives available on the market, such as the pop top containers, the 125 dram reversible vial can preserve the herb better because of its air tight seal and moisture resistant features.
You can check out our supply of 125 dram reversible vials, as it is a unique size that’s not available from our competitors.
Our containers are clear plastic so you can easily see the product you are buying and receiving. They are the ideal go to packaging option for your dispensary business, and are here to help you build your brand and stay one step ahead of your competition.